Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have had the last two days off. I do enjoy days off, especially after working all day Saturday and Sunday and an extra 12 to 15 hours during the week. At the moment I am trying to busy myself as much as possible, so quitting smoking will become much easier. The way I see it, the more I have to do, the easier it will be to quit smoking, as most of my addiction is related to boredom. So, if I can remedy my boredom, it seems logical that I can quit smoking too. Today I arose at about 10:30, chilled with a cup of coffee and the paper for a bit, before venturing down the street to buy a pair of trackpants. With this done, I went for a ride around the lake and then came home, chilled again before riding my bike out to the swimming pool for a half hour dip. I only did just over thirty laps, which is pretty crap as I was planning on doing around 50. But I came home and washed and vacuumed the car like mum asked and then had noodle box for dinner. So I really didn't pack that much into my day, tomorrow I will see if I can do more.

2 comments:

Lily said...

You have been tagged. I am really sorry about this but you had to put the words "random blogger" in your blog and so now I am tagging you.

It's just a game, no harm, no foul. You don't even have to play.

ohminous_t said...

are you on sedatives?