Friday, April 11, 2008

I really feel that I have too much time on my hands. The past week has been great sunny weather and most of it I have spent sitting around the house smoking and listening to music. I only went to the gym once this week. The only cardio exercise I have done is about 40 minutes of bike riding today. On the plus side I did some reading this afternoon. I was reading a John Grisham book called the Chamber. It is funny how, since the reduction, I am finding it far easier to read. Anyway, today I read the paper, went for that ride, did some reading, bought my brother some lunch, went down the street with him while he bought some hair products. Nothing exciting. I really need to pack more into my week days, do more things. I have no time for anything over the weekend because I work about fifteen hours. It is during the week, where I only work three to six hour shifts at night that I have the days free to do whatever the hell I want. That might be my goal for next week, to achieve some more things. I am thinking, however, of resuming my Information Technology course at TAFE or possibly university. I have been perusing through some maths textbooks to see if I can get up to scratch in maths before tackling something like a Computer Science course at RMIT or maybe just Ballarat University. I go to work tonight, probably only for three hours in about an hour, so I better head off.

No comments: